Are you an experienced primary school teacher looking for a better work life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools across Watford?
Whether you are an ECT or an experienced primary school teacher, Academics have the solution for you. We are on the hunt for reliable, motivated and flexible primary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily basis within primary schools in Watford.
We are seeking strong primary school supply teachers who are seeking flexibility in the new academic year.
Supply teaching would suit both newly qualified and experienced teachers, as you will be able to choose the hours and days that you work.
Primary Supply Teacher
Contract: Day-to-Day supply, short term and long term
Salary: £135 - £155 per day
What we offer:
- A dedicated consultant for Hertfordshire who has great relationships with the local schools
- Great daily rates
- Excellent in house CPD opportunities
- Local schools
- Good to Outstanding schools
Primary Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- 1 Year UK teaching experience
- Knowledge of EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Flexible and motivated primary teachers who are passionate about education
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
Why Supply Teaching?
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexibility to work as and when you want
- Builds classroom experience
- Provides permanent opportunities
- Variety of schools and children
- Great Professional Development