Remote working/Home Based:
A great opportunity has arisen for a generic Apprenticeship Tutor to work on a remote basis for a training provider based in the East Midlands.
Due to continued growth within their business with long standing Levy clients they are looking to strengthen the delivery team with the appointment of a new team member who has the skills to deliver Management Apprenticeships up to and including Level 5 along with Business Administration and Customer Service Apprenticeships.
Their blended learning model offers classroom based/cohort delivery, face to face individual teaching, coaching and mentoring, assignments and webinars. Most delivery is now online, and the successful candidate will be home based.
They currently deliver high-quality apprenticeships in a diverse range of employers who are mainly levy paying organisations making this an exciting time to join a growing team in a friendly, people orientated business.
The package available for the position of Generic Apprenticeship Tutor/Assessor:
• Basic salary of up to £35000 depending upon experience.
• 20 days holiday plus public holidays - extra bonus days are given for a Christmas break!
• Business mileage paid where applicable.
• Investment in your personal development and CPD.
Duties of the Generic Apprenticeship Tutor/Assessor:
• Manage a caseload of approximately 40-45 learners through their apprenticeship journey.
• Teaching, Learning and Assessment.
• Delivery of Functional English, Maths and Digital Skills.
• Supporting the wider curriculum (PREVENT, British Values, Safeguarding etc.)
• Completing interim and mock EPA assessments.
• Work closely with employers and our internal Quality and Curriculum team.
• Develop high quality/bespoke Training Plans and delivery models, developing resources for the qualifications that you deliver.
Skills, experience and Qualifications required for the position of Generic Apprenticeship Tutor/Assessor:
• Vocational competence and experience.
• Experience of delivering up to and including Management Level 5, Business Administration and Customer Service Apprenticeships is essential. If you are able to deliver other qualifications this would also be an advantage.
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeship standards through to End Point Assessment.
• Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA would be an advantage.
• Recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTTLS, Award in Education or equivalent.
• An enhanced DBS check will also be required for the successful applicant.