Academics are currently working with a secondary school who are now actively seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Teacher ofLanguages.
* Language Degree (or relevant) * Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teaching (NQT) status. * Have experience and knowledge of delivering French and Spanish lessons within the curriculum. * Be able to work with Key Stage 3 and 4 * Eligible to work in the UK * Valid DBS/police check
We are looking highly effective Language Teacher who is a good team player, with the ability to inspire and motivate students. You will have a clear vision of excellence in Modern Foreign Languages with the drive, passion and energy to enhance their provision. The successful candidate will enable our learning community to enjoy and achieve success in Modern Foreign Languages and facilitate progression to advanced studies.
Why choose Academics?
* Large base of local primary and secondary schools
* First choice for many schools
* Quality service to our teachers
* We can offer regular work
* Competitive weekly pay
* Hassle free time sheets (online)
* Friendly and honest
* Looking after your best interests
* 24hr contactable service
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. Since the schools have returned demand for our services is extremely high with daily short and long term teaching roles available.
If you are a Language Teacher and believe you are a good match or know any French Teachers who you think would be great for this role we would love to hear from you.