PPC/ Paid Media Executive - Manchester City Centre
Firstly the stuff that matters!
- Global and high profile clients
- Renown award winning agency
- A salary that matches your skill - not the market
- Performance based bonuses
- Encouragement for upskilling and professional development
(thus career progression and financial advancement) - Freedom and autonomy in your role with leadership style management
- Mental health conscious
(team refresher days, free counselling, mental health insurance) - Private health and pension scheme
- 29 days holidays, team away days, and regular socials
They're an agency that 'get it'. It's about a salary that is meaningful, personal and professional development, career and financial advancement, and a good physical and mental wellbeing to encompass it all.
And the job? A PPC/ Paid Media Executive.
The role is predominantly Google Ads based, but experience across other paid channels are welcome. Ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum of 1 years experience including PPC
- Client facing experience for reporting
- Preferably agency experience or multiple account management
Depending on your experience till date, the salary can range from £18k - £26k. We also welcome candidates with more experience looking for their next career milestone as a PPC Manager.