Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
Are you highly motivated and enthusiastic about speech and language?
I am actively recruiting for an outstanding individual to work at a well-resourced Mainstream primary school that caters for pupils with a range of academic abilities and special educational needs.
The school have a EHCP (Educational Health and Care Plans) for this Year 1 student.
Role: Year 1 Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
Location: High Wycombe
Contract: Full time
Date: ASAP 2022
Student: Year 1 Speech and Language
Seeking a therapist looking to develop their career, skills and knowledge within an educational setting. The role consists of working with a year 1 student who has speech and language difficulties, therefore this role will suit candidates with previous experience working with children and young people with a range of speech, language and communication needs.
The school are also interested in interviewing graduates with relevant qualifications looking to start a career as a therapist.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills within an educational environment, offering a chance to work collaboratively with a range of highly skilled professionals to start ASAP for the rest of the academic year.
The school provide excellent support from their senior leadership team, along with offering various progression and training opportunities.
Do you have the following credentials?
* Experience working within the education sector or with young people
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Support role background
You will be expected to;
* Work closely with other education professionals, providing training on recognising and responding to SLCN.
* Share information with all key individuals involved in the pupil's education.
* Work closely with children and young people and their families and carers to provide tailored support.
* Advise staff on changes that can be made to the learning environment and wider setting which can optimise children's communication development.
The school want to view CV's for this role now!