This position is being advertised on behalf of Riverside Recruitment UK Ltd who operates as an employment business.
Our key client is growing and therefore looking to add to its excellent close-knit team by adding an Electrical Engineer to work in their busy production site in Penrith.
The salary for this role would be £42,079 per annum.
- Keep machinery in production
- Promotes self-improvement
- Received and issues permits to work and ensure engineering work is carried out to H&S, environmental and engineering standards
- Ensure Maintenance systems are fully utilised to optimise performance
- Support with the training and coaching with the apprentices
- Implementation of Risk Assessments
- Work to daily Standard Operating Procedures
- Encourage knowledge sharing across the site to accelerate improvements and benefits
- Supports Plant Managers and Leadership team to develop and deliver an engineering continuous improvement culture
- 3 shift system Mornings, Afternoons & Nights
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Practical experience of PLC fault finding is essential, Siemens and Mitsubishi are preferred but necessary training will be given.
- A clear understanding of electrical systems with excellent fault diagnosis and ratification skills.
- An understanding of mechanical systems is preferred, but not essential, necessary training will be given.
- Basic IT Skills.
- Experience of wiring systems and motor control devices.
- 18th Edition qualification is desired, but not essential, necessary training will be given.
To apply for this role, please forward you cv online.