We are searching for a permeant Primary School teacher in Watford to start September.
This is a full time teaching role within a vibrant school in central Watford. This is a 2 form entry school rated good by ofsted.
Role: Primary Teacher
Pay: MPS1 to MPS6
We are looking for an outstanding class teacher capable of teaching either KS1 or KS2.
As the class you will;
* Be responsible for the learning and achievement of all learn
* Be responsible and accountable for achieving the highest possible standards in outcomes and conduct
* Treat learners with dignity, building relationships rooted in mutual respect, and at all times observing proper boundaries appropriate to a teacher's professional position
* Work proactively and effectively in collaboration and partnership with learners, parents/carers, governors, other staff and external agencies in the best interests of learners
* Take responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within the school
We are looking for a teacher who has
* UK Qualified Teacher status (QTS) and experience
* Recent teaching experience within a UK mainstream primary school
* Excellent and up to date knowledge of relevant Key Stages and National Curriculum requirements
* Effective organisational skills
* Understanding of effective assessment practices
* Understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
* High Expectations
* Ability to teach effectively across the age and ability ranges
* Role model qualities
* Effective behaviour management skills
* Communicates effectively (both orally and in writing) to a variety of audiences
* Creates a positive, supporting and effective learning environment
* Ability to communicate well with pupils, staff, colleagues and parents
* Passionate about learning, teaching and assessment
* Be enthusiastic in specialist field and a team player
The school are part of a well-known and well organised trust and offer various benefits that make this role very appealing!