Total People are looking to recruit a Commercial Coordinator who will be responsible for ensuring we have a robust and accurate reporting system to support the delivery of Functional Skills commercial contracts across several locations and partners.
The Commercial Coordinator will support the Commercial Manager with the management of the commercial contracts and be the first point of call.
You will need to have worked in an administrative role and have experience of producing accurate reports for external customers. Having an eye for detail is also crucial.
This post is offered on a permanent basis, working 37 hours per week, however consideration will be given to any part time applications.
At Total People we are committed to making a difference and we need motivated and passionate colleagues who can make it happen. The successful applicant must be flexible, confident and an excellent communicator.
For a detailed job description please visit the Total People careers page.Essential
- GCSE Maths and English at level 2 or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of an Administration role
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise a demanding workload
- Proven commitment to accuracy and quality
- Working with key accounts and stakeholders
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Excel and Word packages
- Fully flexible working pattern - responsibility for planning your own diary
- Competitive Salary
- All equipment is provided to complete the role
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Development opportunities through in-house programmes and qualifications
Total People is one of the largest providers of apprenticeships and work based learning in the Northwest. For more information on what we do please visit us at the Total People website.
If you feel you could make a difference in this rewarding sector, please apply for the position via the Total People careers page.The closing date for this job advert is 06/06/2022 however sometimes the job advert may close early if we receive a good response so we recommend you apply at your earliest opportunity.
Total People is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the key responsibilities, key result areas and Qualifications, skills and experience detailed within the job description.
Total People is committed to the safeguarding, protection and wellbeing of young people and adults. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.