Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive
Wimbledon Office with two days of flexible working if desired!
Start date: ASAP!
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience plus 20 days holiday plus b/h increasing with service, std pension and central location
8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the market leaders in the Events Sector!
We are recruiting for a marketing executive/senior marketing executive. This role sits within the wider Fulfilment Team you will work closely with the Head of marketing and Senior Commercial Director to formulate and deliver strategic marketing campaigns.
Sounds interesting?...Daily duties include:
· Work closely with the project team to compile an effective marketing strategy
· Analyse and evaluate all marketing activity using raw data to produce regular reports on ROI
· Produce engaging social media content to improve visibility across all channels
· Liaise with relevant publications/websites to gain an understanding of their requirements and write events listings/articles to promote the events
· Write design briefs to fulfil artwork requirements of online and offline media distribution, ensuring all collateral meets specifications and brand guidelines
· Support the sales team in writing, updating, designing, and creating marketing collateral for potential and existing clients
· Maintain relationships with key exhibition partners, and proactively research new partnership opportunities
· Assist with the production of conference programmes and relevant event features within the exhibitions to attract the target audience
· Attend the exhibitions to oversee the smooth running of event features, liaise with clients, source visitor and exhibitor testimonials and monitor external suppliers.
To be successful in this role you'll have to:
· Degree educated (or equivalent), with 8 - 12 months experience in a marketing role
· Working knowledge of commonly used marketing channels
· Strong copywriting skills and good attention to detail
· Experience of using Excel to analyse data to evaluate and report on marketing activity
· Sound IT skills, especially with Microsoft programmes
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Confident working under pressure - able to multi-task and effectively prioritise
· Creative, with the ability to propose new ideas
· 'Can do' attitude, with a desire to develop within the role
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.