Founded in 2010, SuperBike Factory Ltd
is proud to be the UK's largest buyer, seller and financier of motorbikes in the UK and Europe.
Our Master Sites are at Macclesfield & Donington where we currently employ over 200 people - Exciting plans are unfolding to open further UK sites this year.
Many of our colleagues have turned their passion in to their career. We welcome you to come and look around our impressive show rooms at Macclesfield (the size of a football pitch!) & Donington Park (next to the racetrack) where we have thousands of motorbikes on show to the public; come along to see where you could be working next!The Role
A key player within the Compliance Team. Ensuring that standards are consistently met through monitoring adherence to regulatory requirements and company policy.
This opportunity will give you wide experience across the business, across finance sales, purchasing and pricing. If you are ambitious and want to progress a career in financial services Complaince, this would be a great move for you! Responsibilities of our Quality & Assurance Officer
What we are looking for with our Quality & Assurance Officer
- Conduct effective QA monitoring on a weekly and monthly basis within agreed business service levels. Ensuring accuracy upon completion and stored in accordance with business requirements.
- Ensure that all results and risk areas are communicated effectively and efficiently with key individuals and department managers.
- Provide accurate MI to management as agreed.
- Conduct root cause analysis and identify trends across the teams and make recommendations for further review, training, business improvement opportunities.
- Support with other Compliance Team duties where necessary
- Carry out training accreditations for new starters to ensure they are competent for the role.
- Professional, conscientious, motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with attention to detail and accuracy
- Background in quality assurance, training & coaching or similar in a regulated environment
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure and work to deadlines
- Keen to learn, with a hands-on approach
- Experience of coaching and delivering feedback
- Knowledge of lending/credit broking
- Experience of working in the motor finance industry
We offer a range of company benefits including,
Please click Apply for immediate consideration.
- Netflix Membership
- The Dining Group Discount Card
- Gymflex Benefit
- Group Life Assurance 4 x salary
- 15% Staff Discount on Accessories
- Staff Discounts on SBF Bikes
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Care + Wellbeing Benefits, Bereavement counselling, Critical illness support, Legal support, Cancer support, Fitness plans and nutrition advice, Physiotherapy +Mental Health Consultation, 24/7 Employee Doctor Help Line
View other opportunities on our Careers Page