This represents an exciting opportunity for an experienced procurement specialist to join a market-leading international manufacturing business which enjoys a reputation for innovation and has research and development facilities worldwide, including centres based in the UK, the US and in the Far East.
An impressive benefits package includes performance bonus (to 10%), defined contribution pension scheme (to 10% company contribution), DIS, private medical insurance, employee assistance and wellbeing support programs, gym membership, subsidised on-site restaurant, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday (annual leave increases with service) and flexible working options to ensure a good balance between work and home life, which includes the option to split your time between office and home-working.
In this role, you will learn about the business's end-to-end Procurement, and will play a key role in driving digital and process transformation and innovation within Procurement to achieve a Best in Class procurement operations and suppliers' experience.
Your involvement will include:
- Driving the full adoption of the Ariba platform to leverage its capabilities and fully deliver both hard and soft benefits
- Benchmark the business against best practice, and respond timely to changes in the market and service requirements, identifying and deploying digital and end-to-end process solutions
- Driving efficiencies and improving the experience of suppliers and customers through their journey with the business
- Delivering the highest value from collaborations with strategic customers and suppliers
- Driving digitalisation adoption across Procurement through process transformation initiatives
- Adopting an agile methodology approach
A procurement professional with relevant experience, and likely to be a graduate, the successful candidate will ideally already have knowledge of SAP Ariba, SAP ERP, Analytics and other digital tools. Strong project and change management skills also required, together with the willingness to challenge the status quo and lead transformation activities. Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills also required.