An AIM listed retailer is looking to hire an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified finance manager. Working closely with the CFO and managing the finance team, this role will ensure the company's finance function is running effectively with robust controls in place.
You will be responsible for the financial oversight of the business and be responsible for the production of monthly and annual PLC reporting & auditing, preparing all financial statements, management accounts, cash-flow forecasts.
- Review and approve the payroll on a monthly basis including preparing a monthly payroll reconciliation;
- Various month end tasks that are integral to the preparation of the Monthly management accounts;
- Prepare and review monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations for each company within the group;
- Complete / review the quarterly VAT returns for each company within the group; and
- Development of existing controls and liaise with the Internal Auditors on various projects.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, with experience in a hands on finance role either in industry or in practice.
This is a pivotal role and vital to the future success of the business and will work closely with the CFO owners in driving the business forward.