Role: School AdministratorStart Date: ASAPContract Type: Temporary, Long-termSchool: ATTE FE CollegeContract Type: Full Time
The Supply Register are recruiting on behalf of The Academy Transformation Trust to support The ATT FE College in appointing a School Administrator to start as soon as possible.
The successful applicant must have SIMS experience and be able to input data, update registers, change contact information for parents/carers and use all Microsoft Packages confidently.Responsibilities:
- Data input
- Working towards hitting set deadlines
- Liaising with other members of staff within the team.
- Using reprographic equipment
- Supporting the Operations Manager with any other tasks requiredRequirements:
- Applicants MUST have SIMS experience.
- The availability to work full time during school hours Mon-Fri.
- A DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).Benefits:
- Weekly PAYE payments
- Free CPD Opportunities
- Kick start your career in the education sector
- Great experience at schools within our trusts.
- Access to the Trust's other internal vacancies when they arise
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free parking on site
If this sounds like an opportuntiy you would like to be considered for, please apply or contact me directly:
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check.**