Our client is a well established Lloyd's broker. Previous experience in a Policy Wordings or Underwriting role is preferable. Knowledge of US Property/Transportation would be advantageous.
Responsibilities will include:
- Quality Control - checking technical documentation in respect of In House risks and Binding Authorities
- Assisting with the drafting, development and review of new and revised wordings and clauses
- Assisting in the periodic review of files in line with the company's Internal Audit Framework
- Assisting with ad hoc projects for different teams
- Attendance at regular Wordings / Quality Control team meetings
- Maintaining up to date awareness of market practices, FCA rules, and other relevant legislation
Our client is committed to diversity in all of its forms and operates an inclusive recruitment process.