Job AdvertAre you an experienced Project Manager with experience across different methodologies and working with key stakeholders and suppliers?
We are currently recruiting for several IT Project Managers to join the business to work on a variety of projects across the portfolio, including hiring significantly across our Future Programme - the largest retail transformation programme in the world.
Future' is the name for the programme that will see Asda create its new operating model, independent from Walmart. Technology will undoubtedly be one of the most ambitious parts of this work - the technology decisions made will underpin the way the entire business will operate in the future.
We currently have Project Manager vacancies across numerous business towers, including; Back Office/ People Systems, SAP, Infrastructure, George and Supply Chain. If you have experience delivering projects against any of these areas and are looking for a new role, then please don't hesitate to apply.Your Role:
- Owning and managing overall project plans (timescales, budgets/finances, resources, governance)
- Working with third parties and internal teams to ensure on-time delivery at high quality
- Overall responsibility for project artefacts (risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions, RACI, decisions log)
- Responsible for official status reporting and ensuring Sponsor and stakeholders receive regular updates on the progress
- You will identify, communicate and resolve risks, concerns, issues, and dependency blockers, initiating appropriate escalation to the Senior Programme Manager where required
- You will deliver high-quality products and services in a fully serviceable state including hand-over to Service support teams
- Liaising/coordinating with other project teams to manage interdependencies, align on timescales and coordinate resources
- You are an experienced Project Manager who has previously worked on IT projects
- You have a proven track record of project delivery, utilising methodologies such as Waterfall & Agile
- You will be proactive, resilient with strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
Work Where it Works.Our hybrid way of working gives you the choice to work where it works. This enables you to complete your daily tasks where you'll be the most effective. It offers a mix of working from home and in an office environment that works best for you and your team. We would love to talk to you about this.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- £5,700 company car or car allowance plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email #LI-ES1 #LI-Hybrid