Audit and Accounts Semi-SeniorCambridgeUp to £30,000 (DOE)Are you an Audit/Accounts Semi-Senior looking for a practice that will support your development and help your progress towards become a Chartered Accountant?
AJ Chambers are delighted to be working alongside a forward thinking and progressive firm or chartered accountants on their search for an Audit/Accounts Semi-Senior to join their highly supportive and fast growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Auditor/Accountant to join a well-established firm offering a great opportunity to develop your career with genuine partnership prospects for the right individual.What will you be doing?
What's in it for you?
- Attend pre audit meetings
- Liaise with relevant Partner and client to plan assignments
- Lead and coach junior staff
- Plan a risk based audit approach and design audit tests
- Carry out relevant work to meet audit objectives
- Manage and control job budgets
- Finalise files for review
- Accounts and tax computation preparation
- Management accounts
What are they looking for?
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working and the option to work from home up to 3-4 days a week
- Free on-site parking
- Very friendly and supportive team with regular social events
- Full study support package towards your professional qualifications.
If you feel like this role would be of interest and would like to be considered, please apply direct, or contact Danielle Daymond at AJ Chambers.
- Ideally ACA/ACCA Part-Qualified
- Good technical knowledge of accounting and auditing standards including FRS 102
- Experience with a variety of software's, preferably Xero and QuickBooks
- Hungry for progression and development, the firm are growing so long-term career prospects are on offer for the right candidate.