£10 per hour + MileageReference:
Preston and surrounding areasPay Rate:
£10 per hour + MileageWorking Pattern:
Full Time - Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 17.00pm (Part time positions can be considered)Access to vehicle required:
Yes, due to the geographical location and nature of the roleWe Care, We Listen, We Strive and We Build.
Do you want to be a leader in ensuring that service users are able to receive the care and support they need, while working as part of a well-established and professional team? Then we need you!
We are looking for Care Planners to assess and plan for our Reablement service users, working with these individuals to build and complete person-centred care plans that enable them to work towards their desired goals.
Applicants will be kind, honest, compassionate and have previous care experience. This is an excellent opportunity for people who enjoy using their own initiative and managing their own workload. This is a rare opportunity for a Monday-Friday only job role within the care sector.We will support you every step of the way!Duties will include:
- Working throughout the following locations: Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire
- Completing Care Plans for/with Service Users
- Arranging home visits to implement Person centered Care Plans with new Service Users
- Working one to one with Service Users
- Ensure Service Users experience a professional friendly and accessible service
- Fully flexible to meet the needs of the business
- £300 Refer a friend scheme
- Free Enhanced DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
Key skills and attributes required:
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Care Experience is essential - Health and Social Care Level 3 preferably. Would consider experienced Level 2
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener, ability to establish a good rapport
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Pro-active thinker, positive attitude, maintains confidentiality
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to take direction, follow procedures, and ask appropriate questions
- Strong IT and written skills
- Driver with access to a vehicle is essential due to the nature of the role and geographical locations
to Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at Guardian Homecare!