AJ Chambers are delighted to be working alongside a forward thinking and progressive firm or chartered accountants on their search for an Accounts Assistant to join their highly supportive and fast growing team in Cambridge.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a well-established firm offering a great opportunity to develop your career with high quality training and a full study support package on offer.
If you are looking for a role with more responsibility which will see you undertaking high quality accounts preparation services for a range of business clients, within a practice who have a modern way of working and a great social atmosphere, then this could be the perfect role for you.What will you be doing?
What are they looking for?
- Setting up new accounts files and listing books received, noting any missing information
- Processing client records to draft accounts stage
- Completing file sections and cross referencing schedules
- Completing work programmes and administration paperwork
- Processing transactions using Cloud software
- Processing client records to draft VAT return
- Complete VAT return form when checked
- Communicate with client when VAT return is complete and submit to HMRC
What's in it for you?
- At least 1 years' experience working in practice.
- AAT qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience
- Good communicator, able to work within a team effectively and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to work well under pressure
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working and the option to work from home up to 3-4 days a week
- Free on-site parking
- Very friendly and supportive team with regular social events
If you feel like this role would be of interest and would like to be considered, please apply direct, or contact Danielle Daymond at AJ Chambers.
- Full study support package towards your professional qualifications.