Are you Strategic Operations Senior Buyer looking for your next contract?
I have a great fully remote opportunity available with one of my largest clients!Position: Strategic Operations Senior Buyer Rate: £450-£550 pd inside IR35Contract: 6 month contract Location: Fully remote role (2 meetings a month in London)
This role manages commercial operational and strategic sourcing activities in the EUCIS region in order to create end-to-end business solutions for marketing goods and services (specifically: Shopper / Data Tech spend) in the indirect sourcing area for several sites and countries.
You will be working closely with the MGS Commercial team, business stakeholders across functions and suppliers, and will be responsible for the efficient and effective execution of sourcing strategy activities. This role is responsible for implementing the Marketing and Sales Shopper plan as well as identifying and delivering additional value chain optimization opportunities.Main Duties:
Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Management of indirect goods & services spend
- Implementing business/ commercial strategy
- Ensuring effective risk management of the current supply base including where applicable managing transition plans to new suppliers
- Establishing & maintaining relationships with business stakeholders
- Complying with governance policies, systems & controls
- Providing market and financial insights
- Providing input to and executing Global & Regional strategies (MSSM) & other major workstreams
- Participating in external forums and associations
- Acting as the liaison between the business and the sourcing manager
- Carrying out supplier performance reviews on a regular basis and implementing the supplier relationship management plan
- Commercial Negotiation
- Contract Management
- Sourcing Category Expertise
- Stakeholder & Business Partnering
- Supplier Performance Management
5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally within a marketing & sales indirect procurement role with experience of supplier relationship management If you`re excited by this opportunity and think you`re great match, then please don't hesitate any longer and apply for this role! If you have questions, please contact me: email: tel.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.