If you would like to become part of a team managing the financial reporting output for a £150m turnover Group, with as much variety as you could possibly get, this is a great opportunity. With commercial interests across several sectors, and a highly acquisitive strategy, this business really is a fantastic place to advance your career.
The role will be based in Gloucester, and will have the following key objectives:
- Treasury management
- Overseeing multiple bank accounts & transactional activity
- VAT, CIS and various other HMRC returns
- KPI preparation and monitoring, both for the team and the wider business
- Payroll journals, expense analysis and related balance sheets recs
- Cashflow forecasting
- End of month/year reporting
- Partnering with the business to support commercial decision making
- Process improvement and system enhancements
This is a perfect role for someone who likes variety, who can rise to the challenges of deadlines, system upgrades and the integration of new acquisitions.
This position will report into the Group Financial Controller, and offers hybrid working.
Along with a competitive salary, they offer a variety of additional benefits.