Communicate are partnering with a manufacturing client based in Lancashire as they look to recruit a junior financial controller, on a permanent basis, who is looking to progress in a fast paced environment.
This role is best suited for someone with a few years' experience in manufacturing and who is part qualified or someone who is looking to complete their studies. This business is well established and have a great reputation in the market.
- Qualified or Part-Qualified with experience in a manufacturing business,
- Being the main point of contact for this site (£15 million t/o) and reporting into a financial controller,
- Has ownership for producing all financial data and can communicate to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all accounting policies, controls and processes are in place,
- Line management experience for one in transactional finance,
- Available at short notice to begin a new role,
- The business offer flexible working, however due to being a manufacturing site, there is an expectation to be on site for the majority of the time.
This is an exciting role in the market which offers study support to those looking to complete their studies, and the opportunity to progress in the career to Financial Controller in the near future.
Please get in touch if the role is of interest.