£10.20 - 10.20 per hour + MileageReference:
St Helens (All areas available - Garswood, Billinge, Rainford, Moss Bank, Blackbrook, Parr, Moss Bank)Pay Rate:
£10.20 per hourMileage:
Range of shifts availableNo experience necessary as our training will provide you with the best foundation needed to start your career in health care. We Care, We Listen, We Strive and We Build.
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it's a calling, and imagine having a role where you are supporting people to remain in their own homes and more importantly putting a smile on their face. So if you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling this could be for you!
Here at Comfort Call, we focus on outcome-based support planning tailoring our service to each individual service user.Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
Key skills and attributes required:
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
to 'Be one of the people that make a difference!'