Accounts Executive Assistant - Christchurch - Salary up to £35,000 DOE
An Accounts Executive Assistant is required for our client based in Christchurch to join their central finance team. The main aspect of the role is to assist the CFO in group functions, coordinate the data, reports, accounts, and other documents and organising the group financial activities.
The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday on flexible hours, the role will require some late meetings which will take place up to 7pm.
- Understand the group's differing businesses, their activities, ownership, strategies, targets and finances
- assist the CFO in their management of the group's financial functions and other group responsibilities
- to organise the flow of information to, from and through the CFO's office
- assist in the preparation of reports and other documents for board meetings and other Group meetings
- Work with members across the group with regards to our financial operations.
- Proactive management of the CFO's office
- Coordination of information flows
- Liaising with internal and external clients and teams
- General administrative tasks
- Data administration
- Preparation of financial and non-financial schedules and reports
- Regular communication with the Estate, Business and Finance teams
- Working with Group Finance and Estate/business teams to ensure accurate data, providing analysis and reports
- Experience in a similar Accounts/PA role
- Ability to gather, analyse and process data in an accurate and efficient manner
- Organised, effective, analytical and efficient
- Reliable, self-disciplined and a team player
- Good communication skills, able to work across multiple teams and communicate effectively with those within and outside of the Group
- A self-starter who can focus on getting the job done and able deliver multiple targets
- Experience in property, agricultural or rural land business is desirable but not essential
For more information on this role, please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency