I am recruiting for a fantastic and reputable company based in Ware looking for a commercially minded and experienced Marketing Manager, this will be on a Hybrid working pattern and comes with plenty of benefits
- Work with the executive to develop marketing plans based on the strategy.
- Oversee and identify revenue opportunities.
- Understand and work with key metrics and tracking tools. Using this data to analyse and make decisions.
- Work with our suppliers ensuring that they create an effective marketing brand and tools to promote the brand, including websites, sales collateral, data management, sales CRM, specifically SalesForce and Pardot.
- Execute and drive through marketing campaigns including tracking, control, reporting.
- Consult with the Sales Team and Directors to review pipelines for new business, challenges and retention within existing client base.
- Along with our marketing agency, manage the website, write blog content, leads, review SEO and Google rankings.
- Work on any marketing campaigns as and when required by the business.
- Manage budget and ensure there is value and control over costs and investments equally.
- Create Sales documents ensuring the copy is accurate and reflective of the brand.
- Marketing Degree or CIM qualification.
- Experience in Salesforce and Pardot - desired.
- Ambitious and demonstrates evidence of continued professional development.
- Attention to detail with excellent time planning.
- Experience in a similar role with proven track record.
- Decision making skills and leadership skills.
- Ability to explain complex theory into practical speak