Lead .NET Developer
We are working closing with an amazing London-based client located in the consultancy industry who are looking for a fantastic Lead .NET Developer to be able hit the ground running.
This role is looking for a Lead .NET Developer to join their product engineer team to work alongside Product Owners, QA engineers, UX designers and BA on a variety of projects in with a range of industries as well as providing leadership of the team you will be overseeing.They are looking for the following experience from you:
Tools that they are looking for experience with:
- Providing technical leadership and constructive feedback to peers and junior developers within the team as well as being able to take ownership of the projects through the discovery as well as the delivery of the projects while promoting best practises.
- Experience working and/or leading on projects that was native or hybrid mobile development that was on iOS and/or Android that was using React Native, Xamarin or Flutter.
- Experience with Cloud Development either AWS, GCP or Azure as well as experience writing for deployment, scaling, and writing for containers.
- Providing guidance to the clients on how to shape their idea through the application of your technical knowledge as well as defining the project strategy and technology section of the project.
Additionally, desirable skills are:
- Looking for vast commercial experience with the .NET framework (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebApi) as well as experience working with an Object Orientated Programming language.
- Relational and noSQL database design
- Experience in serverless development.
- Experience with Content management systems (Umbraco), headless CMS.
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.