Interim Statutory Accountant - 3 - 6mths, Brentwood (Hybrid Working)
Clarum Recruitment Group is delighted to be supporting this fantastic organisation with their recruitment for an interim Statutory Accountant.
Reporting to the UK Finance Director for this acquisitive business, this role will be responsible for supporting the production of Statutory Accounts and managing Audit queries. Our client operates globally and seeks a technically strong qualified Finance professional.About the role:
The Statutory Accountant will report to the UK Finance Director and will be responsible for the preparation of the year end accounts. Responsibilities will include:
- Production of statutory accounts for subsidiary companies. This will include liaison with internal accounting teams and external liaison with the Auditors
- Ensure draft and final statutory accounts are delivered to the auditors within the agreed timetable.
- Working with the auditors to provide answers to queries and processing agreed amendments to statutory accounts
- Reconciliations between the statutory financial statements and the underlying records.
- Agreeing with the relevant finance departments adjustments to the underlying records to agree to the final statutory financial statements.
- Assist with treasury management of the UK businesses
Our client seeks an ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualified professional will relevant Statutory Accounting experience. This is a busy role, where you will demonstrate your strong accounting expertise and experience.
This is a full time position offering an immediate start. Candidates on short notice will also be considered. If you are seeking your next role working for an inclusive and empowering organisation and the above profile sounds like you, then we would love to receive your application.
Clarum Recruitment Group acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Clarum Recruitment Group is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information.