My client is a £150m turnover group of businesses with it's UK Head Office based near Gloucester. I am seeking a commercially-minded Management Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This is a varied role, with high levels of visibility, recently created to support the business as it continues to grow across its chosen market places.
This role will report into the Management Accounts Controller, and will be have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting packs for various entities
- Variance analysis, budgeting & forecasting
- Balance sheet recs, cashflow and P&L preparation
- Assisting with statutory reporting and preparation of year end packs
- VAT returns and key end of year submissions
- Intercompany reconciliations
This is an acquisitive and dynamic business, and offers a hybrid working model.
The successful candidate will be a positive individual who can work to deadlines, and can support key stakeholders across the business.