Credit Assistant - Our client are a famous advisory firm who work across the South West - putting their clients first they endeavour to provide the best of a multitude of services. They are looking for a Credit Assistant to adopt good Credit Management processes.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- To assist the Credit Controllers in operating an efficient credit control reminder system which encourages cash collection for the firm.
- To assist the Credit Manager with any billing tasks by adopting a right first time approach.
- To communicate any complex billing arrangements with the relevant Credit Controller which will assist them with collection of the invoices raised.
- To liaise with our clients by e-mail and telephone, dealing with any queries they may have regarding their account.
- To lead monthly billing for legal teams responsible for, including liaising with legal team decision makers and ensuring bills are processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- To maintain repayment plan reminders and debt recovery log.
- To comply with and apply our in house billing policies such as, but not limited to, the Apportionment of Time policy.
- To comply with HMRC rules and regulation
You will have a flexible approach and a good knowledge of accounting & banking procedures. Our client are looking for a results orientated team player who is organised and analytical. This is a fantastic opportunity to apply and expand your credit control experience in a new professional setting