An exciting opportunity has arisen for a flexible General Cover Secondary Teacher in Southwark.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with us now!
The ideal General Cover must have at least 2 years experience within a school setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson. Excellent knowledge of phonics is crucial and experience working children of low ability is a must.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of General Cover to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the positionof General Cover:
- Hold at least 2 years experience within a school environment
- HoldAHigher Education Degree, Teaching Qualification, NVQ or any relevant Qualification
- Strong classroom and behaviour management techniques
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture