RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supporting Blue Light sector organisations with their recruitment.
RSR Police are Looking for Crime and Performance Analyst. To be considered for the role you will need to have Proven analytical/research experience in a similar role ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders, proven investigatory experience, or a background in an inspection, regulatory, enforcement of similar role. Salary on offer is £31,542
The successful candidate will support the commissioner and head of investigations in carrying out effective and efficient investigations into serious incidents involving the police in Scotland. these can include investigations into deaths in police custody, death or serious injury following contact with the police or of criminal allegations against the police. you will be tasked to undertake research and analytical work in support operational requirements. as a crime and performance analyst reporting to a deputy senior investigator, you will be a member of a team supporting those carrying out independent investigations into the most significant incidents concerning the delivery of policing in Scotland. This will be a dual role with you being tasked to undertake research and analytical work as well as performance analysis relating to the wider business functions within the organisationCompetencies
- Ability to carry out research and analytical support to individual major or critical incidents being investigated
- Ability to communicate fluently, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate a capacity and willingness to learn and improve
- Ability to prioritise, self-manage and deliver within timescales
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in relation to all business
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholder
- Good standard of general education - minimum (minimum scqf level 7 or equivalent) including English and equivalent relevant professional qualification/ proven experience in a research or analysis environment
- ability to work effectively in a team environment, with people from a variety of background
- Proven analytical/research experience in a similar role
- ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- proven investigatory experience, or a background in an inspection, regulatory, enforcement of similar role
- skills & knowledge
- ability to communicate fluently, clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- ability to collect, analyse, assimilate information from a variety of sources with a view to compiling analytical reports which support major investigations being undertaken
- ability to demonstrate a capacity and willingness to learn and improve
- ability to operate i2 analytical or other similar software and able to produce analytical products using such software
- ability to develop and contribute analytical products towards the delivery of innovative and bespoke customer analysis, products and solutions.
- ability to prioritise, self-manage and deliver within timescales
- ability to produce detailed, good quality evidential reports
- keen eye for detail when gathering evidence
- ability to produce performance and statistical returns
- ability to operate a range of computer based systems and a high awareness of the importance, sensitivity and integrity attached to data management.
- confident interviewer with excellent communication skills
- ability to maintain confidentiality in relation to all of the business
- knowledge of data management system/administration procedures e.g. clue/Holmes
- full UK driving license
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now by sending your CV to the email provided. RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers. Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group. The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.