Early Career Teacher (ECT)£24,900-£27,200 per annumCanterbury
Vision For Education are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Early Career Teachers. With opportunities to work in a range of Secondary schools within the Canterbury area. With a start date of 1st September 2022.
With Vision For Education you will have access to a dedicated Specialist Primary Consultant to support you with your journey into teaching. With exclusive access to a range of CPD opportunities and the chance to connect with other ECTs at dedicated events. As well as the opportunity to work within our excellent, supportive partner schools.
We know that the start of your career can be both an exciting and nerve-wracking time and we are here to support you through this unique time in your teaching career.
This vacancy has the scope to work across entire Secondary Schools. In one of our supportive partner schools that value staff wellbeing and a pedagogical approach to putting every child at the forefront of teaching. Successful candidates will have access to excellent staff development schemes and the chance to work collaboratively across the trust with outstanding Teachers.
We're keen to speak to final year students who are passionate about teaching, highly motivated and able to work collaboratively. We are looking for likeminded educators with a passion for ensuring children receive the very best education and experience at school.
To be considered for the role of an Early Career Teacher (ECT) you will:
- Will be in the final year of your PGCE or have qualified within the last two years
- Have a passion for teaching, learning and inspiring
- Able to work well in a team, plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Advantageous would be working with children with SEND
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service. About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND Teaching and Support Staff. What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
How to apply
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you're an Educator who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Kent team on
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
To apply for our ECT roles, please send across your CV to or by applying directly to this vacancy.