AJ Chambers are delighted to be working alongside a forward thinking and progressive firm or chartered accountants on their search for an Audit and Accounts Manager to join their highly supportive and fast growing team in Cambridge.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Auditor/Accountant to join a well-established firm offering a great opportunity to develop your career with genuine partnership prospects for the right individual.What will you be doing?
What are they looking for?
- Day to day management duties; training, mentoring and developing team members.
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients, to involve communicating engagement progress, problems, financial information and other business concerns
- Participating in networking and building client relationships
- Reviewing assignments and working papers, providing constructive feedback to team members
- Taking responsibility for achieving engagement profitability - billings and collections
- Supporting the partners with business development activities, client tender processes
- Supporting team members and clients, at times across multiple offices, in a role that has a requirement for flexible working hours including additional hours when required
What's in it for you?
- ACA/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience, with at least 5 years' experience working in an audit/accounts focused role in a practice environment
- Strong technical knowledge of corporate accounting and audit matters (e.g UK GAAP, FRS102, IFRS)
- Proven ability to act as a technical resource and point of first reference for other team members
- Ambitious and motivated individual, keen to build and progress a career within the firm, playing a key role in the firm's growth strategy.
If you feel like this role would be of interest and would like to be considered, please apply direct, or contact Danielle Daymond at AJ Chambers.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working and the option to work from home up to 3-4 days a week
- Free on-site parking
- On-going training and regular CPD
- Genuine route to Partnership