Do you have experience in AP and looking for your next move?I'm currently looking for an AP specialist to join a Tech business that is going through some very exciting times. With recent funding and IPO'ing in the near future, this a great opportunity to be part of a business that has a massive emphasis on culture. 1pm finish on a Friday!
- Review invoices, confirming match with PO for payment approval. Follow up for non PO invoices with appropriate department/manager.
- Responsible for input of all invoices, credit notes and receipts making sure all are processed and fully allocated on a timely basis.
- Monitor the Accounts Payable Inbox ensuring all queries are resolved and issues are escalated appropriately.
- Ensure efficient, accurate & compliant payment runs & minimise adhoc runs.
- Responsible for regular supplier statement reconciliations.
- Meet tight month end deadlines for closing Purchase Ledger & month end Journals.
- Responsible for reviewing the Aged Creditors. Ensure that ageing is fully reconciled, payment terms are regularly checked, and erroneous balances are resolved.
- Complete weekly Bank reconciliations.