SENIOR DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER£50,000-£60,000 + BENEFITSREMOTE
A Digital Analyst opportunity for an energetic, dedicated, and enthusiastic individual looking for a challenging role full of variety. Not only will you be implementing and providing solutions, but you will also be behind all client engagements!THE COMPANY:
This is a digital analytics consultancy aiming to help its clients make the most out of their Google Analytics capabilities. By helping the marketing, web, and eCommerce teams improve performance, this niche company seeks to increase trust in data and be able to have confidence in their outcome predictions.THE ROLE:
A remote working Senior Digital Analytics Manager will need to be proactive and be able to take initiative when providing solutions. You will be key to client engagements and therefore will be:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Implementing data collection and reporting.
- Putting tags live and tagging elements on a page.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager debugging.
- Be able to communicate with a wide variety of people, adjusting language accordingly.
- Ensuring contract negotiation runs smoothly.
- Working with key stakeholders.
A successful Senior Digital Analytics Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience in Google Analytics.
- Advanced use of Google Tag Manager.
- Proven experience with Data Studio.
- Ability and experience interacting with key stakeholders
You will receive a salary, dependent on experience. Salary is up to £60,000 On top of the salary there are some fantastic extra benefits.HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Molly Bird via the apply link on this page.