Our client a well established accountancy practice based in Nantwich is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to step into a designated Client Manager role within thier practice.Duties:
- While this is a management position you will remain hands-on, working with our clients directly, but with the support of 4 team members
- You and the team will be responsible for annual accounts preparation, corporation tax compliance, payroll, VAT Returns, bookkeeping support, personal tax returns, general tax planning and more.
- You'll assign work to the team and act as an escalation point to support them whenever needed.
- As a Senior Accountant/Client manager you will also be responsible for adhoc training and mentoring, assisting our Practice Manager in the day to day management of the team.
- We value the use of technology and automate wherever it makes life easier for the team and our clients. You will have the opportunity to help us continue to improve processes and systems.
- You will be a fully qualified ACCA/ACA accountant, however we are happy to consider people who are part-qualified too.
- Most important to us is recent experience as either a Semi-Senior or Senior Accountant working in a general practice environment, including having previously managed a portfolio of 100+ clients providing similar services
- We'll want to hear about how you managed the client portfolio, plus details of the processes and working practices you followed.
- You'll need to build strong relationships so we'll want to hear about a time you won over a difficult client.
- Whilst you will have the support of an already effective team, we will want to understand how you have helped underperforming team members or colleagues through coaching and mentoring in your previous role.