Have you worked within a primary school previously and looking for a new role?
We are working with a school within Croxteth area of Liverpool who are looking to employ a passionate Teaching Assistants to cover a member of staff's absence, for a period of 3 months due to an operation.
You will be supporting the YR3 class, helping the class teacher and being a positive role model for the Children.
- Supporting the class teacher
- Setting up the classroom for the day
- Supporting the pupils that may be working at a lower academic level and supporting them with worksheets
- Supporting pupils on a 1-2-1 basis
- Ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard throughout the day
- Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the form below or submit you CV to
- Previous and recent experience of working in a Primary or SEN School or any Education/residential setting
- Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of the National Curriculum
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification (Level 1, 2 or Level 3) or relevant experience please also apply
- Have previous experience within the past last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.