FP&A ManagerLondonUp to £70,000THE COMPANY
A leading professional firm offering a range of services and providing financial planning and analytics solutions to clients. Looking for analysts to join their business modelling and analytics team and play an important role in designing and building innovative solutions to critical business problemsTHE ROLE
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Developing technology and analytics on behalf of wider advisory team looking at areas to innovate
- Providing actionable insights to clients by bringing leading-edge capabilities in the manipulation, analysis and presentation of data
- Work on a variety of projects from the technical back end through to analysis
- Support business development initiatives such as preparing proposals.
- Experience translating non-technical user requirements into data extract requirements to support analysis or modelling.
- Data analysis, including use of relevant desktop or cloud platforms (e.g. R, Python, Hadoop, Spark)
- Strong SQL, PowerBI and Azure skills
- Excellent communication skills
HOW TO APPLYPlease register your interest by sending your CV to Hannah Wakelin via the Apply link on this page.
- Up to £70,000
- Flexible working
- Professional development