My client a world-leading producer and distributor of fine wines and spirits are seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk/Junior Analyst to join their welcoming and friendly team on a permanent basis.
The selected candidate to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills along with an eye for accuracy and Advanced Excel knowledge.
Salary 30-32K + Bonus + excellent benefits
Hybrid/WFH available twice a week
Short walk away from a mainline station
- Purchase ledger: posting all Adverting and Promotional (A&P) invoices, in to the accounting system, review aged creditors, prepare weekly payment runs, reconcile contra payments.
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing Department to code invoices
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Customer "A&P" and Supplier database in the system.
- In charge of the recharges to Brand Owners on a quarterly basis and follow-up of payments.
- Assisting Financial Analyst with monthly reports, spreadsheet creation and data analysis
A methodical approach and problem solving skills
Organised and able to manage deadlines
Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in the use of Microsoft ExcelThis is an excellent role that will offer career progression and variety, please send your CV today for immediate consideration.