Sysco GB have an exciting opportunity for Senior Finance Business Partner - FP&A
on a full-time permanent basis who will report to the Head of FP&A for Sysco GB. This newly created role will business partner the Sysco GB businesses including Brakes, Fresh Direct, Medina and KFF in bringing together the short- and long-term forecasts and reporting to Exec and International Finance teams.
A key role to establish how we can align all 4 businesses by working closely with stakeholders at all levels across each division to understand and drive the succession plan of the re-alignment.
This role is offering hybrid working from home, with occasional visits into the Ashford, Kent HQ, so you must be comfortable with monthly travel. Accountabilities
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Collating and sense checking daily metrics, weekly flash results, monthly performance and forecasting for decision making including P&L and cashflow.
- Quality checks of interfaces from ERP to forecasting tool and International reporting package BPC.
- Distributing performance packs with one version of the truth to business units covering relevant measures and metrics.
- Business partnering with the business units to understand key business drivers and variances, pulling analysis to support.
- Month end activities including reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Submitting required financial and non-financial information and insight to the Exec and international Finance and being point person liaising with the business.
- Overseeing continuous improvement in data quality and moving activity away from data collection towards insight, participating in master data forums, systems development and process review.
- Responding to ad hoc performance reporting.
You'll be a qualified accountant with at least 2 years PQE and have experience of FP&A activity. Someone with strong business partnering skills across all levels with the confidence and ability to present useful insight and recommendations. This role will require you to flex to different audiences and build strong stakeholder relationships so you must be comfortable with feedback and react with broad thinking. We are looking for an individual who is highly numerate with strong data analytical and data warehouse skills who enjoys working towards tight deadlines in an agile environment. A great role for someone who understands performance dynamics, metrics and key drivers. We have recently invested in a new finance modelling system, Workday Planning, so experience using this, or a similar system is advantageous.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, company car / allowance, annual bonus incentive, competitive pension scheme, the option to purchase additional annual leave, hybrid working agreement, flexible lifestyle benefits package, discount across the full range of our award-winning food and private medical health care!