Our client is looking for a Securities and Derivatives Treasury Associate and are searching for the below,
- trade processing of Vanilla and Exotic FX Options, Securities and Derivative transactions from Front Office trade capture systems to the respective accounting and payment system and General Ledger.
- Ensure all payments are entered in time to meet respective deadlines.
- Ensure all accounting entries (DDA and General Ledger) have been processed correctly.
- Ensure trades are verified to respective external sources prior to processing.
- Ensure confirmation matching process has been completed in a timely manner with resolution of discrepancies.
- Ensure reconciliation breaks with Nostros, Futures Brokers or Custodian statements are proactively followed up and resolved.
- Ensure daily functions are completed to an accurate level in a timely manner.
- Ensure Custodian and Futures balances are fully reconciled and trades settled to meet market conventions.
- Maintain existing relationships with Front Office to promote quality service.
- Proactively improve processes via 3 "E"s and using the Kaizen concept.
- Ensure Desktop procedures and checklists are actively maintained and updated.
- Perform and document User Acceptance Testing as part of new system upgrades.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Understanding of securities settlements business to include Euroclear, CREST & FED settlement services and primary issuance and secondary market settlements.
- Understanding of derivatives settlements business to included Interest Rate Swaps, Cross currency swaps, Inflation swaps, FX Options & Schuldshein issuance.
- Understanding of payment formats.
- Understanding of Derivative and Securities underlying documentation, including an awareness of Regulatory Reporting requirements.