£9.90 - 9.90 per hour + MileageReference:
Wirral (All areas available - Eastham, Bromborough, Spital, Port Sunlight, New Ferry, Rock Ferry, Bebington, Higher Bebington, Elesmere Port)Pay Rate:
Range of shifts availableGuaranteed hours availableNo experience necessary as our training will provide you with the best foundation needed to start your career in health care.
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job, it's a calling. You will be helping elderly and vulnerable people to remain in their own homes whilst receiving the assistance they need to maintain a quality of life, and more importantly putting a smile on their face! So if you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling as well as being a part of a Branch that has most recently received a 'Good CQC Report' this could be for you!
Here at Sage Care, we focus on outcome-based support planning tailoring our service to each individual service user with values including; We Care, We Listen, We Strive and We Build.Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
Key skills and attributes required:
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
to 'Be one of the people that make a difference!'