£21k per year + benefits + pensionReference:
006/04/22 Care Coordinator - Extra Care Scheme Blackpool FY7 8SF Fixed Term Contract - Maternity Cover Crichton & Light House View Salary: £21,000 per annum (pro rata)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an efficient, organised and experienced Care Coordinator to join our Extra Care Schemes in Blackpool.
The role of the Care Coordinator is to support the delivery of the highest quality care support services by line managing care workers including carrying out a range of functions, including the assessment and review of individual services and the practical supervision, instruction and support of care workers.
If you are passionate about providing the best care, thrive on managing your rota's to an impeccable standard, take pride in building relationships with your care workers to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you
This is a great chance to be part of one of the UK's most exciting business's within care, who are going from strength to strength focusing on their growth and quality of care.
- Line manage and supervise Care Workers and other designated Juniors
- Organise and coordinate weekly, rotas and Care Services
- Ensure that the care worker rotas are organised and sufficiently well planned
- Work with recruitment personnel to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels
- Plan and allocate care assignments to appropriate care workers, with due regard for the particular needs of the individual and the skills and attributes of the worker
- Liaise as necessary with partner professionals and organisations (e.g. social workers, GPS, nurses) in respect of developing and delivering holistic, person-centred packages of care
- Dealing with queries from clients and families in a calm and professional manner.
- Carry out on-call coordinating and response duties outside normal office hours as agreed.
- Experience of delivering and managing care support services.
- Understanding of principles of good care.
- Able to prioritise, particularly under pressure.
- Great IT skills including email and Microsoft office.
- Flexible; willing and able to work outside normal hours when requested.
This is a full time fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave, with a fantastic company who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
Guardian is an Equal Opportunities Employer and part of the City and County Healthcare Group.