Join us on the Journey...
National Express have a great opportunity to join our internationally known company as a Mechanical Support! As a fundamental member of the team the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the repair of vehicles to ensure regulations and company standards are continuously met.
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East and awarded Britain's Most Admired Transport Company in 2018.
We have a position at Wolverhampton,
for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has the ability to work on their own as well as part of a team. The ideal candidate will have a PCV licence and the drive to succeed and the passion to get stuck in with both day and night shifts available.What you'll do...
We offer a wide range of benefits such as...
- Assist with welding, drill out of broken studs and other minor vehicle repairs.
- Conduct wheel and exhaust changes.
- Carry out routine services and vehicle cleaning.
- Ensure all documentation is completed and maintained according to company procedures
- Driving to each depot picking up parts for refurbishment such as Init keyboards and printers.
- Maintain good housekeeping within workshops and conform to Safety, Health, Environment and Fire (SHEF) Regulations.
- Provide additional support and assistance where necessary.
Things to note...
- Company pension
- 22 days annual leave and Bank holidays
- Free bus and coach travel
- Variety of deals and discounts from NX online portal
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Endless opportunities to progress and undertake further qualifications and training
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment according to the policy.