We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join a large, busy and growing employer in the Brighton area who can offer an excellent office environment, free parking and great benefits.
For this IT Support Technician role you'll need to have some experience in technical first line support and have knowledge and ideally experience of Active Directory. Candidates with a less experience in IT Support but a full CompTIA A+ will be considered too.
The IT Support Technician role involves:
- Maintenance, support and development of the company's IT infrastructure
- Assisting business users, ensuring the technology infrastructure that supports them is appropriate
- Delivering technical support in a high-pressure multi-site environment
- Maintaining helpdesk ticket records for all assigned faults and issues, providing first line support in hardware, commercial applications and network issues
- Provide end user coaching with regard to PC based packages such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Carry out and take responsibility for the daily backup routines
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career in IT with an award winning technology business.
The salary is up to £25,000 based on qualifications and experience.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy