Location: Birmingham (home & office)
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience & qualifications
Seeking an experienced and passionate Accountancy & Tax Tutor motivated by a move into a leadership role.
Working for a leading national training provider, you will play a crucial role in developing a of team tutors, course scheduling and development of the Accountancy & Tax provision.
A typical week will look like this:
* Leadership of Tutor team
* Lead on course scheduling
* Collaborating with internal & external stakeholders
* Delivery of teaching
You'll need the following for this role:
* ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW qualified (or equivalent)
* 2 years Accountancy & Tax Tutoring experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation)
* Leadership & course scheduling experience (advantageous)
In return our client offers a market leading salary & benefits package, including 30 days holiday, company bonus, pension and funded professional development qualifications.
NOT FOR YOU - Refer a Tutor Manager & receive £200 when we place!
By applying, you consent to Newtons Recruitment using your personal data to contact you in relation to this role