Healthcare Assistant (HCA) applications required for a Nursing Home in Blackpool - Days/Nights - Full/Part time - Up to £10 per hour (negotiable.)
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Company pension scheme
* Training, development, and ongoing support
* Excellent career progression for the right person
* Free uniform
* DBS Fee paid for
* Free parking
Archway Talent Solutions are super proud to be working with one of the UK's leading care home providers to find an excellent Healthcare Assistant for their well-established nursing home in Blackpool. As a Healthcare Assistant, your role is imperative as you will be providing consistent and high-quality support to the Multidisciplinary Team. Our client is looking for a Healthcare Assistant with previous experience and a true passion for working within Elderly and Dementia Care.
To be considered you are required to:
* Hold a Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social care or have experience working in a Care Assistant/support worker capacity
* Have a passion to work with the elderly or within a care home setting
* Have a committed and organised approach
* Be a confident communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Archway Talent Solutions we endeavour to make finding a job a flawless procedure for you. We complete an over-the-phone assessment which helps us understand what you are looking for, as well as your suitability for the role. We will guide you every step of the way!
Job Ref: KDJ2
Archway Talent Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Healthcare Assistant, Senior Carer, Support Worker, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD