| Project Manager | Team Leader | Job Opportunity | Project Team Manager £35-65,000
One of our Liverpool law firm clients are looking for a Project Team Manager to join the Business Change & Knowledge department.Key Duties
- Delivery of projects, in particular measurable benefits on an annual basis.
- Ensure consistency, efficiency, and quality of business change.
- Monthly Reporting
- Lead and inspire team to create high-performance culture; to deliver targets and promote efficiency through process improvement.
- Manage your own projects/business change initiatives as agreed with business change director.
- To manage team to deliver high quality for clients - Client satisfaction, quality of service and client retention.
These skills are not necessary for appointment, but will get supported to develop in these areas,
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Prince 2
- Experience of agile project management
- Experience of delivering measurable benefits
- Proven ability to support implemented processes and ensure project teams and customers adhere to these
- 28 days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Working from home plus home office equipment
- Healthcare cover / Medicash
- Pension Plan
- Discounted gym membership