Service Desk Team Leader/Manager
Modis are currently working with a market leading service provider to recruit a Service Desk Leader/Manager to join their exciting Service Desk operation where you will play a pivotal role in leading Service Desk teams that provide support to multiple clients both internal and external.This role offers hybrid working with currently 1 day a week in our clients state of the art office. The Role
Our client are looking for an experienced Service Desk professional with experience of people management. This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to progress and develop their career in Service Desk Management.The Responsibilities
- Be directly responsible for x3 Senior Service Desk leads and their respective teams.
- Support, coach and develop your teams to reach full potential.
- Play a key role in process and service improvement/strategies.
- Provide world class support to multiple leading and service critical clients.
- Direct people management experience.
- Background in Service Desk roles/environments.
- Ideally you will have ITIL qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation and progress your career within Service Desk Management please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.