Competency & Development Manager: Birmingham£55k to £60kThe opportunity
- Do you have great coaching skills and experience of working in a regulated Financial Services environment?
- Do you have Level 4 Diploma and previous experience of working in Training & Development?
- Are you excited by the thought of supporting, training and developing Financial Advisers?
If you do, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected company with offices and advisers throughout the UK on a very competitive remuneration package. The company is a well known IFA with established advisers as well as a constant stream of new joiners. It's a vibrant and dynamic envorinment and you will be well supported.Experience Required:
- Excellent coaching skills and experience of working in a regulated Financial Services environment
- Experience of coaching individuals and providing feedback
- Previous experience of working in a Training & Competence role within Wealth Management
- Experience of providing skills-based coaching
- Excellent technical knowledge and application of qualifications in an IFA environment
- An understanding of T&C requirements under SMCR
- Detailed understanding of retail finance in particular pensions, tax planning and investment solutions
- Experience of Corporate market place and auto enrolment would be desirable but not essential.
Apply Now for further details.