£18.50 - £19.50 (NHS Band 6/7) - Circa £44.6K | 44 Hours - Day Shifts | 'Good' CQC Rating
A leading nursing home on the northern outskirts of Derby has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse to work as the homes Deputy Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home specialises in providing care packages for their residents with age related frailties.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week on day shifts
• 3 days clinical and 1 day supernumerary
• A fantastic hourly pay of £18.50 - £19.50 which comes to an annual salary in the region of £44,600
• A supportive team and work environment
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
• A range of fantastic discounts
• Indemnity insurance
• Refer a Friend scheme worth £250 per referral
• Free staff uniform
• DBS and NMC checks free of charge
As Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the care sector is preferred.
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Although not essential, driving would be preferred due to the location of the home
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation